Thursday, January 21, 2010

Need another Blog Buddy?

Back on the first of January I received an email from Leighann from D-Mom Blog. I have meant to introduce her on my blog for awhile now but, due to my lack of ambition and increasing procrastination, I forgot about it. So, here it is! Better late than never!
Leighann hosts an innovative new blog she set up in the hopes of creating more camaraderie among us d-moms. Her little girl was diagnosed nearly 2 years ago (I think.). She has wonderful resources and tips. Great posts and ideas. Just an all around fun blog to follow and participate on. I recommend popping on over there by clicking HERE.

2 comments:

sarefamily said...

u r so on it!!

Leighann of D-Mom Blog said...

Thanks so much for the shout out!

I hope to add even more features to the site in the future.

Thanks for reading.

Best,
Leighann