Monday, October 8, 2007

Survey Time!

Jobs I've held:
1. Distance Learning Operator and Supervisor
2. Pizza Hut Waitress, cook AND delivery driver (that is raw talent at its finest!)
3. Potato harvest clod picker and then truck driver!

Places to go for a weekend getaway:
1. Camping anywhere!
2. Salt Lake shopping trip
3. The coast

Movies I can watch over and over:
1. Do all 10 seasons of "Friends" count?
2. A Walk To Remember
3. When Harry Met Sally
4. Drop Dead Fred

Guilty Pleasures:
1. Chips and Dip
2. Ice Cream
3. Bubble Baths during winter
4. Cat naps

Places I've lived:
1. Columbus, OH
2. Indianapolis, IN
3. Raleigh, NC
4. Pocatello, ID

What were likely the 1st things you thought of when you saw your significant other for the first time?
1. He is a lot of fun to be with!
2. He wears a lot hair gel.
3. He is really sweet.

Places I've been on Vacation:
1. Toronto, Canada
2. Mexican Riviera Cruise
3. Maui, Hawaii
4. Washington D.C.

Favorite foods:
1. Mexican...all mexican
2. A well-made, gourmet hamburger!
3. Chips and Dip
4. Garlic Bread with cheese!

If in a "jam" with your spouse, what tactics do you use to get out of the doghouse?:

1. Well lets face it, to get in the doghouse in the first place, that would have to mean I am not the perfect wife and I am not ready to accept that yet. he he he :D
2. Some good ole’ fashion lovin' always works :D
3. Fixing a great, delicious meal and chocolate chip cookies. The way out of the doghouse is through his stomach, right?

Websites I visit (ALMOST daily):
1. Hotmail
2. Blogs
3. Myspace
4. Online Banking

Places I'd rather be right now:
1. Disneyland
2. Hawaii
3. New Zealand
4. The coast

Who sent this to me:
Wendy

Now I get to pick 5 other blog buddies to do this "survey":
Becki
Shelia
Janalyn
Amanda
Erin
**Anybody who reads this, feel free to repost on your blog!**

2 comments:

wendys said...

Yea! I'm glad you finally did this. I love "a Walk to Remember" too. And chips are definitely one of my guilty pleasures too. You are becoming quite the blogger! I'm excited to read more and more posts.

Erin said...

I'll leave my responses in my blog of course. Thanks.