1. Distance Learning Operator and Supervisor
2. Pizza Hut Waitress, cook AND delivery driver (that is raw talent at its finest!)
3. Potato harvest clod picker and then truck driver!
Places to go for a weekend getaway:
1. Camping anywhere!
2. Salt Lake shopping trip
3. The coast
Movies I can watch over and over:
1. Do all 10 seasons of "Friends" count?
2. A Walk To Remember
3. When Harry Met Sally
4. Drop Dead Fred
1. Chips and Dip
2. Ice Cream
3. Bubble Baths during winter
4. Cat naps
Places I've lived:
1. Columbus, OH
2. Indianapolis, IN
3. Raleigh, NC
4. Pocatello, ID
What were likely the 1st things you thought of when you saw your significant other for the first time?
1. He is a lot of fun to be with!
2. He wears a lot hair gel.
3. He is really sweet.
Places I've been on Vacation:
1. Toronto, Canada
2. Mexican Riviera Cruise
3. Maui, Hawaii
4. Washington D.C.
1. Mexican...all mexican
2. A well-made, gourmet hamburger!
3. Chips and Dip
4. Garlic Bread with cheese!
If in a "jam" with your spouse, what tactics do you use to get out of the doghouse?:
1. Well lets face it, to get in the doghouse in the first place, that would have to mean I am not the perfect wife and I am not ready to accept that yet. he he he :D
2. Some good ole’ fashion lovin' always works :D
3. Fixing a great, delicious meal and chocolate chip cookies. The way out of the doghouse is through his stomach, right?
Websites I visit (ALMOST daily):
4. Online Banking
Places I'd rather be right now:
3. New Zealand
4. The coast
Who sent this to me:
Now I get to pick 5 other blog buddies to do this "survey":
**Anybody who reads this, feel free to repost on your blog!**