Sunday, January 6, 2008

I Can't Believe She's Almost 2!

Well time really does fly. I can't believe Morgan will be 2 years old next Sunday (the 13th). It really seems like I JUST barely had her! As to all those curious folks out there who keep asking me when #3 will come along, rest assured not for a WHILE. It is funny how often I have been asked that in the past couple weeks. I will just assume they ask because people like my kidos so much and they are just anxious for me to have another! he he he Anyway here are some pictures over the past 2 years of my munchkin!!

~~PICS FROM THE NICU








~The Day She Came Home From The Hospital




Miss Morgan Today!


~What an Attitude!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Okay so i feel like you JUST had her too! LOL! I can't believe that she is going to be 2 already! Her and Syd are so stinkin' cute!!!! When you do decide to have another one thing is for sure, it will be one CUTE kid!

Michelle

wendys said...

She's so much fun! Her little personality is so cute. She has grown so much. Happy Birthday Morgan!