Saturday, February 9, 2008

I am feeling blue...

Well I am feeling blue today and I am positive the reason is because the girls and I have been sitting her looking at some of the fun things we did OUTSIDE during summer time. We were all sporting t shirts and smiles. I guess we have smiles now but they were much warmer smiles during the summer. Anyway I hope you enjoy my

PICTORIAL ODE TO SUMMER!

~Morgan chilling at the pool


-Morgan Enjoying the grass

~Family picture at the Atlantic Ocean


~Sydney making sure we were FAR from the waves before we took this picture.
~"Hiking" at Cherry Springs



~Camping!!! (P.S. thanks again mike and wendy
for letting us borrow the Kelti! It was very handy!)


~I love the views!

~Relaxing after a hard, FUN day in the SUN!

~You think Loren would have put down the camera
to help me. :D he he he

~~Cheers to summer!!!

Shamae
~~IF YOU ARE READY FOR SUMMER POST YOUR OWN PICTORIAL ODE TO SUMMERTIME!~~

2 comments:

wendys said...

We feel the same way! I love the pictures. I'm ready for the sun but not the heat. Hopefully it will be hiking weather soon!

Jill said...

I love the ode to summer..I cannot wait! Easton kicks his blanket off his car seat and someone is always chasing after me in a store parking lot saying 'mam you dropped your blanket' and he is too long to be under a weather cover! Cannot wait for summer! Your girls are adorable as always..and we do need to get together for lunch! Maybe next week Wednesday's and Saturday's are bad for me but every other day works! Did you hear about Jenny's dad? She could use a little comfort from friends right now so it would great!! Your blog is adorable!