Tuesday, February 5, 2008

HUSBAND TAG!


Thanks for the tag Misty!

What is his name? Loren Paul

How long have you been married? 5 years

Who long did you date? 4 weeks

How old is he? 28

Who eats more sweets? Loren is addicted to sweets!

Who said I love you first? He did...and then he made me feel guilty for not saying it back right away :D

Who is taller? Loren

Who can sing better? He does!

Who is smarter? He is smart in "buisnessy" stuff...that is what he graduated in. However I think I am smarter in history and english stuff (my major). I think I have more "street smarts."

Who does the laundry? Friday is laundry day. I get everything washed and dried and then he folds and puts away when he gets home from work.

Who pays the bills? I do

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does

Who mows the lawn? Loren does

Who cooks dinner? I usually cook but he has made some pretty fabulous dinners in his time.

Who drives? We switch off.

Who is more stubborn? That is totally me. Loren is too laid back to be stubborn.

Who kissed who first? He did.

Who proposed? Loren did...it is such a sweet story. Loren is just a die hard romantic...couldn't ask for anyone better!

Who has more siblings? We have the same...4 each

Who wears the pants? Him but sometimes I borrow them :) (I am going to steal Misty's answer)

My favorite thing about Loren is how sweet he is. My feelings are always his first concern. He is the best dad and the most wonderful "family man." He is so creative and has such a vibrant personality. He is so much fun! He is my best friend and I couldn't have hand picked a better husband and soul mate!

I tag: Wendy, Shelia, Erin, Carrie

2 comments:

wendys said...

me? you want me to do this? ok ok... give me a couple of days...

And as great as Loren is, he sure found his match in an amazing woman!

Misty Kesler said...

Love it... You are super funny. I love reading about you fam.. Your girls are so cute, we need to get together.