Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Another Review

The Serpent's Shadow The Serpent's Shadow by Mercedes Lackey


My review


rating: 3 of 5 stars
This was a fun book although it took me a little while to get into it. It is very fantasy oriented which is generally a genre I don't often read. That being said, I did enjoy the magical elements once I got involved in it. It is based very loosely on Snow White and the Seven Dwarves...very loosely. Overall I liked it and it is a good book for an easy, light read. If you are a person who enjoys a good fantasy book then you would most likely enjoy this one, but I didn't love it.


View all my reviews.

1 comment:

Misty Kesler said...

Love the pictures for loren, glad he is ok. He is tough!!! but with the hat on not so much :) He is nice to let you put that video on... brett would kill me. ;) Your girls are super cute in the princess dresses. So we are home for the summer all of us Brett is still traveling around but home here and there. You guys should come visit some time :)