Monday, May 25, 2009

Another Newbie to the T1 World

This post is actually to my fellow T1 mommys. I had a lady leave a comment on my blog and her 2 1/2 year old daughter, Alivia, was recently diagnosed with Type 1. When I say recently I mean 5 days ago. I thought I would share her blog address here so some of you guys can go read her diagnosis story and leave a comment so she can have some support as she goes through this time. We all remember how rough those first few months can be and all the support is a blessing. Thanks ladies!!

Click HERE to visit her blog.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

That's very nice of you! I tried to leave her a comment but I couldn't. :( Sometimes with blogger if the account doesn't have the option to leave a comment by using name/url I can't do it. So tell her for me that she's not alone and she can feel free to contact me also! :)