So much to be grateful for this week. Where do I begin!
1) I am thankful for canned spaghetti sauce. I know this sounds silly but here is my reasoning. We have been SO busy lately, and spaghetti makes a quick, easy meal. I brown ground turkey, open a jar and wala! My sauce is complete and ready to serve over noodles!
2) I am thankful for air conditioners. Our 4 weeks worth of thunderstorms and March temperatures have subsided and 85 degree weather is setting in. Need I say more?
3) I am thankful for the kid at Walmart who was in the cart in front of us. Morgan was being a PILL that day but this kid was throwing a downright fit. Hitting. Spitting. Biting. Clawing. Yelling. Screaming. And it made me feel better about Morgan's little attitude because, compared to him, she was an angel. :-)
4) I am thankful for the impulse buying shelves at the above mentioned store. I was out of IB Profen. Morgan was being a pill. By the time I realized I forgot the meds I was in line and ready to go. Thanks to the impulse buying shelves, I saw the goods and was able to purchase them for future use.
5) I am thankful for people who are passionate about finding a cure for Type 1 Diabetes like THIS super, awesome, wonderful chica who raised enough money to participate in a JDRF 100 mile bike ride for the cure. She blew her knee out at mile 62 but her dedication is awesome! She deserves a pat on the back and a round of applause!
Now it's your turn. What things are you grateful for on Thankful Thursday?