Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thankful Thursday

1) I am thankful for my hubby who made cookies for me to take on my road trip. He even wrote a note and snuck it in the Tupperware. What a sweet guy!

2) I am thankful for hot summer days and eating Otter Pops on the deck in between sessions of slipping and sliding on the slip and slide!

3) I am thankful for good friends. I know I have some of the greatest friends ever. I love them like family. You know who you are. ;)

4) I am thankful for music. I love music. I love my music loud. Gotta love a good song with a good beat!

5) I am thankful for summer bbqs. There is just something fun, refreshing, entertaining about getting together with friends, grilling burgers and enjoying each other's company!

What are you thankful for this week?

3 comments:

Jess the photographer behind the lens at JWilsonPix said...

I posted my thankfuls thursdays.... come by and readem... if you want... Hope all is well today!! Hugs to you!!

wendys said...

I am thankful for friends who blog! Even though I can barely keep up with my blog reading.

The Herrigs said...

I love your Thankful Thursday blog...