Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Baby Shower

On Thursday we threw a baby shower for my friend Jessie. She knew nothing about it...even though I almost spilled the beans many times. Her friends Devanie, Rosa, and myself told her we were taking her out for a fun filled girl's night but surprised her with this shower. It turned out to be quite fun and Jessie is finally ready for baby Jordynn to make her appearance via c-section on Sept 2. :-)

~This is a bow holder. It is a picture frame that was painted and has ribbon attached to each side and you can clip the bows on it and hang it on the wall. How cute is that?!?!


~So I had this onesie made for Jes. It says, "All my mom wanted was a backrub." haha


~Jessie's sister-in-law made this cake. Jessie's hub Kelly is hoping Jordynn is an athletic girlie and so, to help alleviate his fears that she won't be, this is her cake.


~Left to right--->Rosa, Devanie, Jessie, Shamae. We are feeling the belly.


~The girls.

9 comments:

Becki said...

Awwww, how fun!! That was really nice of you to do. I think that your ward was the first ward that we were in when we lived in Pocatello when we were in our apartment!

irbuanosraL said...

What a great group of girls, so cute. You look so good Shamae! And..I just love the onesie, lol!

Wendy said...

Go go girls!!!! Love life and love each other :)

Meri said...

Oh my gosh! That onsie was hilarious!!!

LeAnn said...

Looks like tons of fun! I love the onesie! The funniest thing is that as I was looking at pictures I kept thinking that one of the girls looked so familiar and I finally realized that it was Rosa -- she was in my ward growing up. It is such a small world!

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh I love love love that onsie! What a fun idea to do a surprise baby shower. Looks like everything went great!

Liza said...

Looks like a fun evening! And I love the onsie--so cute!

Jayson & Carrie said...

That cracks me up about the onsie!! You and only you! That is too funny!! ;)

tiburon said...

That cake is too cute! That onesie cracks me up!!