Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday


I know I have missed the last couple Thankful Thursdays, not due to my lack of gratitude however, just because I've been busy. Generally by the time I remember that I forgot, it's too late! So, without further commentary, here are some items that make my me feel grateful...

1) Sydney and Morgan's bedtime. I don't think I really need to explain this one! By the time the day winds down I savor a few precious hours of peace and quiet with my hubby. Bliss! I love hanging with my girls during the day, but I am loving bedtime. :)

2) Books. I love to read. Anyone who knows me knows this. I love to escape in the magical world of reading!

3) http://www.allrecipes.com/ I find lots of easy, great recipes on this site. They are all rated by everyday peeps like us. It is easy to peruse through and has given my family many a great meals!

4) Texting. I know this is a sensitive subject but I love the texting option. It's great when you don't want to make small talk that I always feel obligated to make when on a phone call. I like to send off a text and get right to the point. No I am not unsocial...I just like this option.

5) Bath and Body Works falls scents oils for my oil warmer. I love scent things. Candles. Oils. Lotions. Perfumes. Body sprays. Needless to say, Bath and Body gets a decent chunk of our annual salary. I love the fall scents! They are my favorite!

Your turn! What are you grateful for this week?

5 comments:

wendys said...

Everything and Anything? My Job. Kids. Husband. Friends.

Stacey said...

Fall Leaves is probably my favorite scent from BBW ever! followed very closely by the perfect winter. mmmm...and i love the cozy feeling of burning a candle.

have you smelled twilight woods? lovin that one as well!

phonelady said...

greatfull for my hubby and a roof over my head . all of my internet friends and my pen pals . I am gratefull for my eyes because I love to read . thanks for reminding me of the things I have shamae . God bless you and your family .

Wendy said...

Being able to chat online live with 10 other D Moms ;)

Meri said...

Hello! I love bath and body works "warm vanilla sugar" scent!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE bedtime! 8:30 baby!

And I just read a great book! The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society.

I'm not into texting yet, but according to my endo that is how J should be sending me his numbers everyday. Not by phone call. :(

And I go to All recipes at least twice a week. Made an awesome roast beef from it Tuesday.

I know, it totally looks like I copied you, but hey, it is what it is. :)