I know I have missed the last couple Thankful Thursdays, not due to my lack of gratitude however, just because I've been busy. Generally by the time I remember that I forgot, it's too late! So, without further commentary, here are some items that make my me feel grateful...
1) Sydney and Morgan's bedtime. I don't think I really need to explain this one! By the time the day winds down I savor a few precious hours of peace and quiet with my hubby. Bliss! I love hanging with my girls during the day, but I am loving bedtime. :)
2) Books. I love to read. Anyone who knows me knows this. I love to escape in the magical world of reading!
3) http://www.allrecipes.com/ I find lots of easy, great recipes on this site. They are all rated by everyday peeps like us. It is easy to peruse through and has given my family many a great meals!
4) Texting. I know this is a sensitive subject but I love the texting option. It's great when you don't want to make small talk that I always feel obligated to make when on a phone call. I like to send off a text and get right to the point. No I am not unsocial...I just like this option.
5) Bath and Body Works falls scents oils for my oil warmer. I love scent things. Candles. Oils. Lotions. Perfumes. Body sprays. Needless to say, Bath and Body gets a decent chunk of our annual salary. I love the fall scents! They are my favorite!
Your turn! What are you grateful for this week?