Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentines

So I got this super cute idea from my friend Aubri. She is so talented it makes me feel very inadequate. HOWEVER I saw this idea and said, "Hey this is within Shamae's very small window of craftiness." I took the picture today. Aubri actually did the border stuff for me in photoshop...I've been meaning to buy that program but every time I decide to, something comes up and I need the $$ for something else! Ahh...such is life! Anyway she is always so helpful. I love her to bits and pieces! So these are what we are doing for friend valentines and for school valentines this year. CUTE HUH!?!? Next year I will probably do it ahead of time so I can take a really cute picture. But I like these too.



14 comments:

Wendy said...

I. AM. STEALING. THIS. NEXT. YEAR.

or tomorrow for the neighbors...if I get around to it!

Megan said...

I love that idea! I think I might try it next year.

Casey said...

very cute!

The Lane Family said...

Shamae, Those are so darn cute!!! What a fun, creative Valentine Card!!!

I had a question for you...how do you handle things like Valentine's Day parties at school for Miss Sydney????

laurawh said...

This year I had a lady make the cutest cookies and had cute tags on them but next year I think I might have to try this! So cute! What an awesome idea!

Jenni said...

We did store bought....because I was far too lazy to do anything more! :) I LOVE this idea though and may have to do "special" mini-sessions for those people who want to make these! :) What do you think????

Goodwin Family said...

that is a way cute idea!! I Love it!!

:) Tracie said...

Very cool!!!

Kasi Lee said...

I LOVE that idea. It is so personal and much more fun to give and receive.

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Wendy--

We handle parties at school kinda like a normal day. I tell syd she can only pick 1 treat to eat--although today she ate a cupcake AND a cookie and her blood sugar was just 370 :S--and the nurse gives her insulin. It works but it is difficult. I just try to keep the same rules, routines, and schedules and do our best. Even with insulin, super sweet and simple carb foods are hard for her body to work with.

Lora said...

OH YEAH!!! I know what I'm doing next year. LOVE IT!!
Thanks for sharing.

irbuanosraL said...

Oh yay, they look so cute all printed out. You are so funny, I honestly think you would do great at photoshop, it's super simple and fun. Until then keep sending me your cute pics to edit, I like it. ☺

Jessica said...

That is the cutest idea ever!! I am using this next year...that is okay right? I am a state away! :)

tiburon said...

Those are seriously the cutest things I have ever seen! VERY creative :)