I'm not sure we've met.
I'm Wendy....a blog pal of Shamae's. Sham and I have known each other via BlogLand for quite some time....we've even met in person a couple times :)
Anyway, I also used to be a Labor and Delivery nurse.
I've been keeping in close contact with Shamae throughout this pregnancy. Because of her history, this pregnancy is incredibly complicated, at best.
Right now, Shamae, Loren, their unborn baby, and their girls really need your prayers.
I'm sure Shamae will update everyone as soon as she can....but....she believes strongly in the power of prayer and has asked that I share a few prayer requests:
1) Stable vital signs, especially stable blood pressures.
2) Stable oxygen saturation levels
3) Protection from further complications
4) Complete pain relief -- not only from the skeletal and muscular pain she's been having for the past several months, but also from the new chest and shoulder pain for which she has been admitted.
5) As many more healthy days as possible before delivery.
6) If delivery becomes imminent, please pray for protection for both mother and child.
7) Strength for Loren as he manages the household while balancing his family's needs.
8) Overall peace, comfort, and endurance as this family faces the days ahead.