Friday, October 5, 2007

Grandparents are special!

There sure is something special about grandparents. I have been fortunate to have all my grandparents alive until this last March when I lost my Grandma (AKA Nana). I have been fortunate to still have 3 loving grandparents around who have been a huge influence in my life. My girls are also fortunate to have a plethora of grandparents and great-grandparents who love them dearly. We feel so blessed to have so much family around!

A couple of weeks ago we were able to go and visit my grandpa who is in a nursing home. I got some great pictures of Grandma Ruth and Grandpa Keith with my girls. Grandparents are great...go tell yours you love them!






















We love and miss you Nana!

3 comments:

Craig and Janalyn said...

What cute pictures! I miss my grandparents so much! You are lucky to be able to share your kids with your grandparents. All of mine were gone when I had babies. I like your blog! You are so funny. And Yes, I love egg nog too. I will go buy the 'lite' kind, and then mix it with skim milk. YUM!

Gloria said...

Aloha kakahiaka Shamae! (good morning)
I love all your photos and comments. Thanks for always keeping in touch. This is my first attempt at commenting on a blog site. ... And for someone so computer illiterate like me, this is quite the event.
me ke aloha pumehana,
Gloria

irbuanosraL said...

What sweet pictures. I like your blog Shamae! Oh and sorry but I hate egg nog!! My kids love it though.