Wednesday, May 14, 2008

New Arrivals

We are watching my mom's cat until she gets all moved into her new house. Today the cat decided to have babies! She had them out on our deck and then we moved them into the basement because we have some stray cats that wander the neighborhood and we didn't want the kittens to get hurt.

There are 3 boys and 2 girls. The white ones are boys along with the tiny black one at the top of the photo below. One of the girls is a calico. I took a close up of her face because of the tan line down the middle. The calico one is named Bella (after one of the main characters in the Twilight series) Anyway here are the kittens that will be staying with us for about another month.

--Just a side note, if you haven't read any of the Twilight books you are missing out! They have to be one of the best series I have ever read! (and I have read many a books in my day!)--





6 comments:

The Bartschi's said...

Oh the cats are so cute! Congrats on Graduating sorry I didn't comment earlier. I let Jackie know that you would like an invite so I am sure that she will get back to you soon. I love the planting a garden pictures too! Little Morgan is getting SO big and grown up. By the way how is sydney doing?

Jayson & Carrie said...

Cute cats...they are kinda freaky when they are that little though... :) Well, on to the twilight series...I seem to be the last one to get started on that but I found them at our library and was going to start but didn't know which was first...so could you tell me the order? That was random but oh well...love 'ya!

wendys said...

How exciting for the girls! They look like little rats. (the kittens, not your girls)

Jess and Jer said...

Cute kittens! Also, Congrats on graduating college that is awesome and such an achievment. I would love to do that one day.

Erin said...

TWILIGHT!!! Holy cow, so good. I'm assuming you've seen the trailer? *sigh*
... oh yeah, cute kitties too. We've got a great kitty story on our blog right now.

aubs33 said...

Oh my gosh!! How neat. I love the Twilight series too, it's totally captivating in some kind of way that I can't really describe. I sort of feel like a teenager when I read it, and I like that, lol!