Monday, September 22, 2008

Chili's Restaurant Supports Childhood Cancer Research!

Read to support a great cause!!

Hey guys- I just wanted to pass along some great information and a great cause. Next Monday, September 29, Chili's restaurant is donating their profits to St. Judes Research Center for cancer research. I think this is a great cause and a great meal! So write it on your calendar and help out kids during the time they need it most!


For more information visit here

**If anyone wants to add this to their blog, feel free! Blogging is a great way to network and this is a worth while cause! **

2 comments:

Edee Ulrich said...

Shamae-you are totally one of those moms that I feel like you get more done before noon on Monday than I accomplish all week! You totally amaze me! I am so glad all went well for Sydney's walk and that she is getting the insulin pump, how does it work? Hope you all are having a great week!!

Greg & Andrea said...

Hey you don't need to give me any excuse to eat out! Thanks for the info. I just might have to have dinner there on monday.