Monday, December 15, 2008

Thanks Grandpa Dan

My dad stopped by today to give the girls their Christmas present. Grandpa let them open it today and they were thrilled to find a hunting game. You plug the gun into the TV and enjoy a day of hunting in the location of your choosing.If you were unaware, my family is really big into hunting and, fortunatly, I married a man who shares this favorte pasttime. Our girls are very excited to go hunting this upcoming year. Anyway, I snapped a few pictures of the girls playing their game. Thanks Grandpa Dan.

1 comment:

ashycam said...

How cute. I never thought I would see Sydney hunting, but then I guess she likes to shoot the bow too. I guess she just always seems to be so "Girlie". We miss you guys, and thanks for the card. It will probably get framed after Christmas.