Thursday, January 1, 2009

More Christmas Photos

Here is a collage from going to my see my dad and Grandma Ruth the day after Christmas. The girls had a great time! They sang karaoke for the family and we ate grandma's divinity. My grandma makes the best divinity this side of the Mississippi.

We also had the opportunity to have my sister Krystal and her husband Mike stay with us for a few days. We bonded as we watched episodes of "The Office" and then grew apart during a competitive game of Ticket to Ride and then bonded once more during some great episodes of "Friends." Good times! Thanks guys!

(If you click on the collage, it will make the pics bigger. )

2 comments:

Jessica said...

So I really want to know how you do the collages! They look awesome! We need to get together and play Ticket to Ride...someone needs to beat Britton!

Liza said...

Sounds like it was a great Christmas for you guys Shamae! Can I just say that your Grandma Ruth is one of my favorite people in the whole world?!?!?