Monday, August 10, 2009

Brag On My Man Monday

Ok so I am beaming with pride. I will have to admit this past week, I'm not sure if it's lack of sleep or what, but Loren and I have been quite nit picky toward each other. Little things are getting on my nerves..etc etc. You know those weeks. :-) We all have them. BUT we went to the store to get a few groceries and there was an old guy in front of us. He was loading his groceries into his cart, very slowly, and preparing to take them to his car. Gotta love the big conglomerate grocery stores that lack in the customer service department...like finding a cart person to help this guy out. Well Loren stepped up to the plate and volunteered to take this guys bags out to his car. Little random acts of kindness.

(On a side note a couple months ago he also saw a guy stranded on the side of the road. His car ran out of gas. Loren stopped to see if he could help him. The guy was on his way to his uncle's funeral and was worried he was now going to be late. Loren took him into town, got gas, then took him back to his car. The guy was very grateful and even gave Loren $20...which he refused. Apparently the guy left it on the seat anyway.)

Ok so don't be shy. What can you brag on this week?

1 comment:

Meri said...

My husband went to my son's High School Band meeting tonight. He knew I was dreading it. Out of no where, he grabbed the keys and said, "I'm going, don't worry about it." and was out the door before I could say a word.

Brag...brag...brag :)

Looks like you got yourself a good one my dear!