Friday, October 2, 2009

Flashback Friday

I love to laugh. As cliched as it may sound, there is some serious healing power in the ability to laugh. Life would be so dreary without this God-given blessing. Awww sweet laughter. So, with that in mind, it should be no surprise that I love comedians. LOVE THEM! This Flashback Friday post is one that I posted back in January 2008 I wanted to flashback to it because, to this day, it still cracks Loren and I up. The next few weeks are going to be devoted to laughing. Enjoy the funny Eric O'Shea!


--If there is a funny comedian clip or just an all around funny moment you think I should flashback to, leave a comment or send me an email.

2 comments:

Meri said...

My kids are going to thank you for helping me start my day with a good laugh...now which one of those songs would be best to belt out while I'm waking them up this fine morning!

Have a great day!

Melissa said...

I saw this a while ago and I laughed so hard I nearly fell out of my chair! It's just too bad our lives our set to the perfect music. Thanks for that.