I'm Thankful for....
1) A family that loves to do the "outdoorsy" things. I think I would lead a very boring life if I had married someone who didn't enjoy the outdoors at least as much as I do.
2) A hyper-organized hubby. He is so awesome to take trips with because he rarely ever forgets something we might need AND he is the best packer in the world. He can fit the MOST things in the smallest possible space. I love it!
3) Music. I am a FIRM believer that music can change your mood! If I am having a bad day I know playing upbeat, happy music will help keep me positive. If the kids are driving me bonkers, I put on good music and it really does work! Try it!!
4) Summertime. I love it. I love the warmth. I love the dry roads. I love playing in the water. I love fishing. I love camping! I love sipping lemonade on the deck. I love harvesting my garden. I love going for evening walks. I love everything associated with summertime!
5) Even though diabetes is really making me want to pull my hair out/scream/cry/sleep for a solid week, I am grateful it is a disease that I can work with. It could be worse. When I've had weeks like I've been having I have to remind myself of that often. It's hard right now but eventually it will get better, right? I'm thinking summertime is a rough time for Syd and her diabetes. I guess we just need more practice. :) Needless to say, I've been playing ALOT of music lately. ha ha ha
What are you thankful for this week?